we are happy to commence with your Orthodontic Treatment at our Practice.
You will be required to book 2 appointments:
- First a Dental Records Appointment, where one of our Dental Nurses will take photos and impressions of your teeth. During this appointment, you will have a chance to ask any questions related to the treatment ahead of fitting the brace (fixed orthodontic appliance).
- Followed by the Brace Fitting Appointment with one of our Orthodontic Therapists.
To book your appointments, please:
- Choose the available date and time that suits you the best, then press Continue. Please do this for both appointments. These 2 appointments must be booked in time sequence (Dental Records Appointment followed by Brace Fitting Appointment). Any appointment not booked, following this sequence will be automatically cancelled and new times will need to be scheduled by the Patient.
- On the next page you will be asked to enter patient’s full name, contact email address and telephone number, and also patient number (patient number can be found in the email we have sent you).
- When you have entered all the required details, please press Confirm.
- Our Reception Team will confirm the booking by email within 24 hours by email provided in the booking form.
Additionally, if the Dental Records Appointment is cancelled or failed to attend by the Patient, subsequent Brace Fitting Appointment will be automatically cancelled and new times will need to be scheduled by the Patient.