1. Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- To provide high quality dental care; including consultations, radiographs, treatment / prevention of periodontal disease (e.g. hygienist sessions) and orthodontic treatments including fixed, functional and removable appliances. We tailor make treatment plans to suit the individual needs of the patients.
- To offer patients a friendly and professional service.
- To focus on prevention of dental disease by promoting good oral health to all patients attending our practice for care and advice, both in person and via all of electronic channels.
- To establish an individually-developed personal dental health regime for each patient to meet their dental care needs and aim for a high level of oral health.
- To explain the diagnosis to patients in detail, where particular attention should be given and necessary action – treatment options, costs, risks, advice, etc.
- To understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decisions about their care and encourage them to participate fully.
- To keep patients well-informed of costs and to discuss treatment progress at each stage, obtaining relevant consent.
- To involve other professionals in the care of our patients where this is in the patient's best interests; for example, referral for specialist care and advice.
2. Diagnostic and screening procedures
- To arrange and agree appointments and review appointments within appropriate personal timeframe with patients.
- To undergo a complete and detailed examination of the patient’s oral health with help from relevant diagnostic equipment, taking into account relevant medical history.
- To inform patients of the results of such diagnostic and screening procedures with a view to discussing possible treatment options.
- To provide patients with an experience and environment that is comfortable, friendly and relaxing.
- To carry out continues satisfaction surveys of the people who use our services via in-practice and online questionnaires, Friends and Family test, etc.; and use the results to make prompt changes where required.
- To ensure that all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- We ensure the practice adheres to the highest cross infection standards to provide a clean and hygienic environment.
4. Details of Staff working at practice
- 2 Specialist in Orthodontics: Dr Samir Moghanchi (Principal) and Dr Adil Mannan (Associate)
- 1 Associate Dentist
- 1 Orthodontic Therapist
- 4 Nurses
- 2 Managers (Business and Clinical)
- 2 Receptionist